Firstly, let’s understand the meaning of a Client Management Software. In simple words, a Client Management Software is the technology that manages your clients. It allows businesses to manage client relationships, centralize client data and track the status of the orders.
Simplify Practice, a Practice Management Software for CA can be called as a ‘Client Management Software’ because of the following reasons-
- With the help of Simplify Practice, you can keep a record of payments received against transactions. The recording carries important details about transactions such as the nature of payment, invoice details, order details, etc. In this way, you get a detailed report of the transactions with the client.
- Simplify Practice has a provision of sending personalized proposals and quotations to prospects. Moreover, like any well-integrated Client Management Software, it generates reminders and notifications for closing the lead.
- Simplify Practice allows sending invoices to the clients at a click and releases a receipt for client’s reference. Details required for generating invoice are fetched from the signed mandate. This helps you in visualizing accounts status at any point in time.
- Simplify Practice has the feature of centralizing all the client data. An integrated dashboard of this software allows to get an overview to the user at one stroke.
- Simplify Practice has an Android App version so that the user can access and manage the customer information from any corner of the world and at any time.
Developed by Vritti Solutions, Simplify Practice, a Practice Management Software for Chartered Accountants has all the above features that ideally a Client Management Software for Small Businesses should have. Wish to know more?